The Alliance for a Strong America will fight to restore American strength, power and influence around the world.
We stand at a critical moment in the life of our nation. The policies of the last six years have left America diminished and weakened. Our enemies no longer fear us. Our allies no longer trust us. Empty threats, meaningless redlines, leading from behind, and “engagement” with rogue regimes have put America on a path of decline. Threats to America’s security are on the rise.
Al Qaeda is resurgent, establishing new safehavens across the Middle East, including in Iraq where President Obama withdrew all American forces with no stay behind agreement. He has announced he intends to do the same in Afghanistan. Syria has become the most dangerous training ground for Islamic terrorists since the attacks of 9/11. President Obama has repeatedly misled the American people about the attacks in Benghazi and the true nature of the threats we face.
We are forming the Alliance for a Strong America, a non-profit 501(c)(4) organization, because we know that America’s security depends upon reversing President Obama’s policies. The alliance will:
- advocate for the policies needed to restore American power and pre-eminence;
- provide information to citizens, policymakers and candidates about the critical national security issues facing the nation;
- explain the indispensable role America and American power must play in the world in order to defeat the broad array of threats we face today;
- fight to restore the strength of America’s military — the greatest fighting force and the greatest force for good the world has ever known; and
- ensure that national security issues are a critical part of America’s national debate and discussion in the coming years and beyond.
We hope you’ll join us today in the fight to restore American power and strength.